Monday, April 23, 2012

Hotel Henry Residence IV

Has anyone stayed at this hotel? We have reservations for Oct and would like any feedback.




|||



I%26#39;ve met some people here and they said they liked the hotel and especially liked its location which is right up the hill from Notre Dame. The rooms each have a small kitchen so you can eat light meals in your room if you wish. It%26#39;s not a huge hotel, looked clean and is on a quiet street.




|||



I%26#39;ve stayed there 3 times and am going back in November. The rooms are fairly good sized and have kitchenettes in them. The location is fantastic and the hotel itself is in a tiny cul de sac right off Rue des Ecoles, so it%26#39;s not too noisy. When my friends came with us last fall, they had a few issues: the hair dryer in their room didn%26#39;t work, and the room was too hot, but the hotel took care of them fairly quickly. I%26#39;ve never had any problems myself and really like the hotel. I%26#39;d call the decor French shabby chic. The rooms are comfortable and the bathrooms are large!

No comments:

Post a Comment