Saturday, April 21, 2012

How to book train tickets between Nice and Cinque Terre?

Can anyone advise how I can book and pay for train tickets between Nice and Cinque Terre on-line. I have found several sites that will give me timetables but none will give me a fare or allow me to book online. Do I have to wait until I get to Italy to book them?




|||



Go on the site of the company you will use for departure ,either SNCF or Trenitalia. You won%26#39;t be able to book more than 60 days in advance. I don%26#39;t think you need to pre-book these trips, especially if you are off-season




|||



Most trains running between Nice and Cinque Terre are local train, for which you can%26#39;t book a seat. It won%26#39;t get cheaper if you buy in advance anyway. So the best way is just to buy them when you start your trip.




|||



thanks for the feedback, looks like I will just wait until we are there to book.




|||



I%26#39;m with everyone else. Wait til you get there to book, but you can go ahead and plan our your itenerary with this site:





http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/e

No comments:

Post a Comment