Monday, April 23, 2012

Hotel Square vs. Hotel de l'Abbaye Saint-Germain

I will be in paris Aug 11 through Aug 17. I am looking at this two hotels and can%26#39;t decide which location is better. I want to be close to major attractions but without the hustle and bustle. Please help!!




|||



Not far away there is also Hotel Suede Saint Germain just between 6th and 7th, very well-located, in a calm street but with everything near, Saint Germain des Pres, Montparnasse area, Orsay Museum, Seine river, etc...It could another option, it is also a 3 star hotel, very clean and very comfortable in the typical French style%26gt;. I stayed there and was very happy. I can%26#39;t advice you about the 2 other ones, cause never stayed in!



http://www.suede-saint-germain.com



Have a nice trip!




|||



I%26#39;m staying at l%26#39;Abbaye later this year - I selected this hotel because of it%26#39;s quiet location, just a few blocks from the NW corner of Jardin Luxembourg. Of course the reviews are consistenly great from all sources on l%26#39;Abbaye also.





If you stay, I would love to hear your opinion.




|||



Hotel Square is not close to major attractions.





Location map:



http://linktrim.com/2vx

No comments:

Post a Comment