Monday, April 23, 2012

Question for Randy Silver

If I am remembering correctly, Randy, you are a photographer, oui? I want to go to Mount Saint Michel and spend the night to photograph during all times of the day and all tides. Better and more economical to drive from Paris or take a train? If a train is best, which one from where? Is there a hotel you would recommend? Do I need a car to get around? I%26#39;ll appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks.




|||



Hi Carol111,





I am a professional photographer and have



photographed Mont St Michel.





I took a tour which gave me about 5 hours there.



Your plan to stay there is excellent; you will be



able to take advantage of the light at different



times.





My recollection is that there are places to stay



on Mont St Michel itself (expensive) and others



very close by.





Whatever you do, don%26#39;t get hung up with the vendors



near the gate. I went to the top and worked my



way down. If you are shooting film, you might consider



some B%26amp;W. Weather can be changeable.





KDKSAIL or phread (paris experts) can probably



give you some information regarding train vs buses.





Thanks for asking.





Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment