Monday, April 23, 2012

Hey I'm 16 and looking for a great holiday

Hey there. I%26#39;m 16 and looking for an awesome place to stay. I%26#39;m hoping for a beach holiday, but my Geography and knowledge of france is very bad and I was hoping that someone on this forum could help me decide where to go to. As i%26#39;ve said I%26#39;d like somewhere as close to the beach as possible....Not quiet, I really do like busy beaches, water sports and everything else in that area. So er...anybody have any ideas?




|||



No offence , but I see your%26#39;re from England, which is so close to France, and you say you don%26#39;t know enough geograhpy about a neighboring country!!!!!!!


No holiday for you, back to the books. LOL!



Seriously, go south. Cannes, Nice etc. Are you going on a budget, or are you going with your parents.? If you are on a budget I guess your first job would be to research some youth hostels.




|||



Oh indeed, like I say my Geography is terrible. I%26#39;ve never taken an interest in my neighbouring countries or any countries for that matter.



I am going by myself yes...well I%26#39;m going with a friend the same age as me so it makes no difference.



I was thinking about Nice, I already looked it up and it does sound like a very bustling area.



anyways yeah thanks for your help :D

No comments:

Post a Comment