Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Need some help here?!

Ok..



I%26#39;ve done some research and some reading and so far this is what I%26#39;ve got...please feel free to tell me if it%26#39;s a good way to go about it being a first time Paris visitor on honeymoon...



I have 4 days in Paris...





One day we will do a day trip, maybe to Versailles,Provins or Crecy-la-Chapelle



Another day or two take the L%26#39;open tour and hop off and hop on for some sights (no museums)





Then another day, purchase the 3 day museum pass and explore some of them.





Sounds good?





Thanks!



Ani




|||



A three day museum pass might be a bit pricey if you are going to do either the Louvre or Orsay. A half day for each still wouldn%26#39;t give you great coverage.




|||



Why get a three day pass when you will ( according to your plan) only have two days to use it( since you have a day trip planned outside city and then anouther day with %26quot; no museums%26quot; ?



Your plan sounds fine, but since you don%26#39;t sound like you are determined to do alot of museums, just buy a regular admission and save money!




|||



Nice to see that you haven%26#39;t overplanned your



time. It is doable, try to sequence things



so you don%26#39;t end up backtracking.



Hop on, hop off bus is good; you might



decide ahead of time a few things you



want to see. As always, check the days



and times things are open.



And I hope you will find a favorite



cafe to just sit together and enjoy



the world go by.




|||



Thanks...





I think I need to do that next, sequence what we want to do and when...for that reason..no backtracking...





I get there on a Monday and I know some places are closed, some museums..so I thought maybe Monday do the hop off n on tour and Tuesday(while taking time to people watch at a sweet cafe) and Wed. maybe do the day trip out of the city and Thursday enjoy some of the museum...

No comments:

Post a Comment