Monday, April 23, 2012

what to expect Le Meurice dinner?

Ive been invited to dinner. Not my tab. How do I dress? what shall I expect? What should I order?




|||



I ate a really wonderful lunch here once. The place has a fabulous interior and I think dressing up would be fitting as it is a very formal place. I believe the menu changes daily according to seasonal finds in markets and the chef is new and becoming well-known. I don%26#39;t remember what I had to eat but I do remember that I enjoyed it very much. I had a great time there and loved it. I don%26#39;t get to eat at such nice places very often, so it was very special.




|||



You dress like %26quot;a princess%26quot;. Nice dress and shoes, jewelry etc.



It is a very elegant restaurant and not at all of the new %26quot;zen%26quot; tendance in design. It is extremely ornate and grandiose.



Not at all intimidating however...



You can expect a very attentive service and delicious food.



Don%26#39;t be afraid to ask questions or request something special.



If you order fish and prefer it cooked through, make sure you say so as the tendency today is to keep salmon or tuna a litte raw in the middle. They have dishes to please every palate as their clientele is very international.



Have a glass of champagne to begin with. It will put you in that special mood that goes with the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment