Saturday, April 21, 2012

Need advice Nice to Savona, or Genoa, Italy

I am planning a cruise and southern France trip for September. I want to fly in and out of Nice, but I need to get on the cruise ship in Savona, Italy by 4pm on September 11th. I should be arriving in Nice in the afternoon of the 10th and staying overnight there. I checked the train and there is only one option on SNCF. This concerns me. The bus does not seem to be a good option on this day as it is a sunday and there is only one and it is too late. I need any suggestions or advice about what to do.




|||



Bump




|||



I have the same situation for a cruise in November. Did you get any help or figure out what you were going to do? THANKS!




|||



What do you mean, only one option? I just looked up at sbb.ch starting at 16:30 and see 8 connections until midnight! Only two of them go through, for others you will need to change in Ventimiglia.





The SNCF starting site seems to omit local connections sometimes (stupid..), you have to go to the TER (local network) sites:





http://www.ter-sncf.com/paca/Default.htm




|||



Another good train schedule site is:





http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/e

No comments:

Post a Comment