Monday, April 23, 2012

Advice for students on a budget!

hi! My friend and I will be visiting Paris from 29/08 - 01/09. We%26#39;ll be staying in the Montparnasse distract (15. Arr) in the Aberotel Montparnasse. Has anyone ever stayed there?


What is the Montparnasse district like?



We both love %26quot;eclectic%26quot; things/areas! Where is there to go that%26#39;s a little bit different and off the beaten track?



We%26#39;ve also been trying to book TGV tickets to La Rochelle over the Internet via the SCNF website. I%26#39;ve chose the destination as Ireland and I don%26#39;t know about anyone else but it has been taking over 90 minutes for the credit card details to go through that I%26#39;ve just given up in frustration! does anyone know what the story is with that?



Cheers everyone!




|||



This is a duplicate posting..... I responded a bit on your other one...

No comments:

Post a Comment