Monday, April 23, 2012

Arriving on Tuesday and can't thank you all enough!

My 18-year old daughter and I will be leaving tomorrow night and arriving in Paris on Tuesday. We are so excited!! We%26#39;ll be staying at Hotel Pont Royal and hope it will be as nice as everyone on the board says it is. Thank you all so much for sharing your insight, suggestions, knowledge, etc. It is much appreciated and I hope to do the same upon our return.




|||



Hi there.....my daughter and I are leaving on the 11th of August. Do you have any words of wisdom for us? She is 18 also.



Thanks,


Teri Leslie




|||



To teri571-



I have tried to plan one activity per day and leave plenty of time to browse around, shop (mostly look), eat at bistros and my daughter wants to get her hair cut while in Paris (before she goes to college)! I was in Paris 5 years ago and loved the city and am hoping that she will too! Any suggestions you may have for me will be most welcome!




|||



18 is a good age. Enjoy Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment