Monday, April 23, 2012

last minute question

I leave on Tuesday, get there Wednesday am. Can I use my charge card for the Musuem pass and Carte Orange? I know to take money out of the atm at the airport but I didn%26#39;t want to take too much.




|||



Yes, you can pay the Carte Orange and the entrance of museums with your credit card. Enjoy your stay in beautiful Paris!!




|||



Thank you Paris68, I thought you could but I wanted to be sure. I%26#39;m sooooo excited. I%26#39;m sure I%26#39;ll be driving everyone crazy for the next day. Tuesday won%26#39;t come soon enough.




|||



Remember to call your credit card company and give them the dates that you%26#39;ll be travelling so they won%26#39;t refuse to honor charges you make in Paris and while in transit.





I still regret the refrigerator my husband couldn%26#39;t buy when we were out of the US. He didn%26#39;t have the emergeny phone number with him so he couldn%26#39;t call and talk to the credit card people to explain that we had extended our stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment