Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Transport questions

Hello,



I%26#39;m going to Paris in September and I have a few question regarding transportation: can foreign people get a mobilis card and ticket Jeunes? I%26#39;m 26 years old and my boyfriend 24, can we still use Ticket Jeunes? Do we need extra tickets for the the Funiculaire de Montmartre?



I read that Ticket Jeunes is only valid for young people on weekends and holidays but apart from that is it the same thing as Mobilis? Do we have to buy them in advance?



I went to the rapt site but the pages are in french and I%26#39;m afraid I don%26#39;t understand all of it so I appreciate all the help I can get!




|||



Try this site instead :





www.transport-idf.com/frontal…





Ticket Jeunes





This fixed-price ticket is available to young people under 26.



It is valid for one day%26#39;s travel across all or part of the Ile-de-France network and only on Saturdays, Sundays or bank holidays.







%26gt; Can foreign people get a mobilis card and ticket Jeunes?





Yes. Some have stories of people refusing to sell them tickets that are not normally used my tourists (e.g. carte Orange) but you should have no problem though if you do, just ask at a different station!





%26gt; Do we need extra tickets for the the Funiculaire de Montmartre?





No.







%26gt; I read that Ticket Jeunes is only valid for young people on weekends and holidays but apart from that is it the same thing as Mobilis?





Same thing just cheaper :)







%26gt; Do we have to buy them in advance?





Just get it when you arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment