Thursday, March 29, 2012

menu at Altitude 95

Is there a web site with a copy of the lunch menu at Altitude 95?




|||



I have the same question except for dinner. I have not been able to find anything. I have faxed the Altitude 95 requesting that if they could fax me a copy and they replied saying they would but have not received anything to date and it has been several weeks. I have already made our reservation in September and it would be nice to have an idea of the menu. Any help is appreciated.




|||



Hi. I am trying to figure out what menu choices they really do offer, as my daughter is vegetarian, I hate fish, etc. If there are plain pasta, vegetable, and basic chicken and steak type foods, we shouldn%26#39;t have any problem. This is why Jules Verne would be a complete waste of money for us. I can%26#39;t find a copy of their menus anywhere....Anita




|||



Hi Jojo and Londonbound





I did exactly the same and requested their menu and they faxed it over straight away.





if you give me your fax number (including including international codes) i will gladl fax over to you what they faxed me.





Craig.



p.s. a quick question of my own do any of you know if thwey have certain sittings for lunch i.e.12pm-1pm or 1pm-2pm or can you sit down for as long as you like?




|||



Craig you are very sweet to offer to fax menu. I was just wondering if they have sample menus posted on any web site. If not I%26#39;ll check it out when we are there. I have no idea how their seatings work....but that is a good question. Hopefully someone knows....Anita




|||



i dont think they have im afraid, unless somebody else can help us?





Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment