Thursday, March 29, 2012

TGV booked- How do I get from CDG

I have booked the TGV from Paris to Avignon, but I need to get from CDG to Gare de Lyon. Any suggestions?




|||



Why don%26#39;t you take the TGV from CDG directly? The station is right in the terminal. WE%26#39;ve done it many times.



If not, take the train from CDG to Gare Lyon as well. Not as convenient.




|||



I am trying to book TVG travel from Charles De Gaule to Avignon on voyages sncf website. I am finding I can book if from the US but could prebook and pick the tickets up in France. The site doesn%26#39;t give much info. Do you know if it is a safe bet to prebook tickets and pick up in France at the airport.



I assume i would pick up my prebooked tickets at the TGV in the station?



Any help would be greatly appreciated.




|||



tripadvisor.com/…1340172

No comments:

Post a Comment