Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hotel with kitchenette?

I like where possible to stay in hotels with kitchen facilities with fridge in the room.





Can anybody suggest any 2 or 3 star hotels please?






|||



Citadines promeande, 100m from the promeande des Anglais (close to Gambetta Blvd).



www.citadines.com



I am a regular there and I love this place. Nice location, quiet surroundings, reasonable rates.




|||



Opps. Name is Citadines Promenade.




|||



Citea Nice Magnan hotel. is a new hotel of the hotel Citea Chains the other in nice is the Citea Nice Acropolis.





Visit the site www.citea.com




|||



thanks to everyone who replied, I only just found them.



Mike




|||



Is this Citadines better than the Citadines Buffa that is also in Nice? I jsut stayed there and it was awful, not even any bedding and the walls were filthy. I have stayed in them before so I was really rather gutted.




|||



Buffa does not compare with the Citadines promenade. I have been going to Promenade for the past 4 years at least once a year and never encountered problems. Part of it has been renovated. It is very clean, staff more than courteous. And I am returning there in 2weeks time!




|||



I%26#39;m going to Nice for a week on 8th September. Can I ask you how you book? I%26#39;ve tried to reserve on their website, www.citadines.com, but the reservation page is unavailable. Do you book through a third party?



TIA




|||



I always book through their site but I know that you can also book through Expedia (here in canada it is Expedia.ca). I will check for your dates if it is avaliable.




|||



I just checked and the site works (and they have rooms for your stay)




|||



try this URL for reservation (it is the French version though but you should manage)





http://tinyurl.com/9cpr9

No comments:

Post a Comment