Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cote d'Azur holidays - looking for advice please

I hope to be traveling to Cote d%26#39; Azur with my teenage daughter.Love to stay in good hotel with good entertainment programme,pool and beach on doorstep! Maybe Juan les Pins?



Any suggestions on location and accommodation?




|||



I have stayed at the Meridien, which is right on the beach. I%26#39;m not aware of any entertainment programs. JLP is quite lively, however, be aware that it can be crowded and noisey. Some nights there have been rock banks just outside blasting until 3 am! On the other hand, it is crawling with tennagers, shops, cafes, nightclubs and restaurants which in itself will be an entertainment program for her. I see the teens going home at 6 am on my way to the airport. Good luck!




|||





I have also stayed at the Meridien in Juan Les Pins (called Meridien Garden Beach)... it is right on the sea front and has its own private beach... from which you can walk to the other adjacent public beaches...





As stated there is no entertainment as such within the hotel, but the town is very lively... and lots of events take place very close to that hotel....





Juan Les Pins is simpler and more casual than Cannes... which anyway is a few minutes away by car...

No comments:

Post a Comment