Thursday, March 29, 2012

steplulu birthday note

Hi everybody from all the world





Today is my 40th birthday hope you all could write me a gretting.





I will go to Paris the end of this month, part of my birthday present from my husband.





I still keep the eyes find more information to Paris from this forum. 11days to go!!





Cheers




|||



Happy Birthday!!! Have a wonderful trip to Paris.




|||



***** H A P P Y B I R T H D AY ! *****





Enjoy your Paris trip.




|||



Bon anniversaire!!! Happy happy day to you Stephanie!



Can%26#39;t wait to hear your trip reports. :)




|||



Thanks Folks





although received only 3 greetings. You all always supporting me. Really like to know more about Morgan B and Coco. I%26#39;m not really know they are male or female but one things I know they both always very helpful to answer my query.





Nice weather in UK today, very sunny, how about Paris?





steplulu xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment